Monday, January 21, 2013

Greetings, no hand shake required!


I was never a germaphobe ….that is until I moved to NYC.  These streets may make you feel brand new as Alicia Keys so eloquently sang, but they will also make you feel like you need to shower every five minutes.  Whether it’s building juice dripping on your head (you know that unidentifiable substance that comes from who knows where, and drips right on your good hair day) or the sight of watching someone urinate in front of you, I can’t help but feel dirty all the time.  I went from going through a bottle of hand sanitizer per week, to a bottle per morning commute.

This blog is dedicated to the gross things that I am so disgustingly privy to seeing on a daily basis in the one and only NYC.  And while I am not clinically diagnosed with OCD, there’s a 99.9% chance I definitely have it (you be the judge)!


No comments:

Post a Comment